Sunday, May 13, 2007

This Is For You LP - Physical Release!!!

Well everyone - everything is completed and in order for the physical release of "This Is For You LP!" The digital release is yet to come (I need more funds!), but you can easy buy your own copy of the new release straight from me. If you pre-ordered it you will receive your copy in the next few days (whenever I see you).

The CD is $10. It has 12 songs on it. And these recordings far surpass the old recordings.

I'll write more about this later, when it's not 1:15 in the morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brent Dixon said...

This is album is awesome. Get it. I'm serious, people.

5/13/2007 01:41:00 PM  
Blogger Brent Dixon said...

If someone wants to order one from you, and they aren't your brother, how should they do that?

5/15/2007 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Drew Dixon said...

I'm mailing the album to CD Baby today. It'll probably take a week or two for it to get there, for them to process it, and finally for it to be available to get online.

Once that can happen I'll let you know with another blog entry.

5/15/2007 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv you drew!
And i will definatly be buying you cd right now. <33333
Ashley<33

5/24/2007 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007 Cadenza | Subscribe to RSS | Contact | Purchase CD