Saturday, July 22, 2006

Update

It's been a little over a week since I last posted anything.

I'll start this entry off with saying that Ashton's funeral was absolutely beautiful. That's the only word to describe it. There were so many people who were there. Something I remember Josh Diggs (a minister at our church) saying, on the Monday night candle-lit vigil, was that, "The only thing that matters is who you love and who loves you." At the funeral it was so plain to see that so many people loved her and all the memories that were shared showed just how much she loved the people around her. Ashton was and is an amazing girl. I think her funeral was just the way she would have wanted it. Thank you so much for your prayers for her family and friends.
---
I haven't recorded as much this week as I did last week, but I did record a new (and final) version of Metaphor. It's on Myspace and Purevolume for you folks to check out. I changed up the drum part a bit (on the last recording it was played by Josh), Rohit threw in an amazing suggestion for something I should add to the end, so I tried it out and love it. So feel free to check out the recording that will be on the next CD.

I hope all of your summers are going well. Thanks for reading this and checking up on the website. Until next time -- God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2007 Cadenza | Subscribe to RSS | Contact | Purchase CD